CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

just got home.... and i doubt i'll have a good rest tonight cos theres soccer! and it means my bro will keep coming into my room to use the com.. agh.

im so so so sick of chinese food. this week alone, i ate chinese food more than 5 times! tuesday alone i ate chinese food for lunch and dinner. today i ate chinese food for lunch and dinner again. i am about to puke at the sight of hotplatetoufu, froglegs, slicedfishes, spinich and ewwww yuck.

caught madagascar today with tash, kai, jerald! :) super funny. thou i fell asleep halfway for about 20 minutes. went to swim the the girls and jerald too!

ahhhh i am damn proud of myself. i didnt shop today even though my sister offered to get me a pair of shoes from hue. but then again, come to think of it.. there wasnt really anything much for me. its hue.. so not my age. anyway my sister bought a pair of wedges. hahaha. and her friend jean bought 3 pairs of shoes, same design.. different color. ha..

ok im gonna go take pictures of the stuff i wanna sell later. im superrr broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home